- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Sara Paxton checks in for "The Innkeepers"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Last House on the Left" star Sara Paxton has signed up for another fright-filled work assignment.
The actress will headline "The Innkeepers," the latest creepfest from "The House of the Devil" writer-director Ti West. Dark Sky Films is producing the project.
Pat Healy, Kelly McGillis and George Riddle have also joined the cast of the ghost story.
Paxton and Healy play the last two clerks in a hundred-year-old haunted hotel. During its last days before closing, a few strange guests arrive. The shoot is taking place at the Yankee Pedlar Inn in Connecticut, a hotel long suspected of being haunted.
Paxton's big-screen credits include roles in "Superhero Movie," "Sydney White" and "Aquamarine."
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this