Australia's Caltex scraps ExxonMobil gas stations deal
PERTH, April 29
PERTH, April 29 (Reuters) - Caltex Australia Ltd (CTX.AX), the country's largest refiner, has decided not to proceed with its current proposal to buy ExxonMobil Corp's (XOM.N) 302 service stations in the country, it said on Thursday.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach