Australia's Caltex scraps ExxonMobil gas stations deal
PERTH, April 29
PERTH, April 29 (Reuters) - Caltex Australia Ltd (CTX.AX), the country's largest refiner, has decided not to proceed with its current proposal to buy ExxonMobil Corp's (XOM.N) 302 service stations in the country, it said on Thursday.
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act