New Issue-Penson Worldwide sells $200 mln in notes
April 29 (Reuters) - Penson Worldwide Inc PNSN.N on Thursday sold $200 million of senior secured second lien notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
JP Morgan and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: PENSON WORLDWIDE INC AMT $200 MLN COUPON 12.50 PC T MATURITY 5/15/2017 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 11/15/2010 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 12.50 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/6/2010 S&P BB-MINUS SPREAD 929 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident