UPDATE 1-Aurora Diagnostics files for up to $150 mln IPO
* Co intends to list on Nasdaq under "ARDX" symbol
* Morgan Stanley to lead underwriters
April 30 (Reuters) - Aurora Diagnostics Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Friday to raise up to $150 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The Palm Beach Gardens, Florida-based company told the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus that Morgan Stanley & Co will lead the underwriters for the IPO.
The filing did not reveal how many shares the company planned to sell or their expected price.
The company, which provides key services for the diagnosis of cancer and other diseases, intends to list its common stock on Nasdaq under the symbol "ARDX". (Reporting by Sweta Singh in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds