New Issue-Susser Holdings sells $425 mln notes
April 30 (Reuters) - Susser Holdings LLC/Susser Finance Corp SUSS.O on Friday sold $425 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said a market source.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BMO Capital Markets and Wells Fargo Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: SUSSER HOLDINGS LLC/SUSSER FINANCE CORP AMT $425 MLN COUPON 8.5 PCT MATURITY 5/15/2016 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 98.845 FIRST PAY 11/15/2010 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 8.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/7/2010 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD 584 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 3 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE-CALL 50 BPS
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine