New Issue-Lennox International sells $200 mln notes
May 3 (Reuters) - Lennox International Inc (LII.N) on Monday sold $200 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
JP Morgan and Wells Fargo Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: LENNOX INTERNATIONAL INC AMT $200 MLN COUPON 4.90 PCT MATURITY 5/15/2017 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 99.922 FIRST PAY 11/15/2010 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD 4.913 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/6/2010 S&P BBB-MINUS SPREAD 175 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE 25 BPS
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media