BP says U.S. Gulf leak flow rate unchanged
HOUSTON May 3 (Reuters) - The flow rate of the oil leak in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico remains unchanged, a BP (BP.L) spokesman said on Monday.
Spokesman David Nicholas said the rate was unchanged in response to an inquiry about another BP official, Jeff Childs, saying in an interview with an Alabama television station that the flow rate had been "significantly" cut.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- Western leaders step away from nuclear talks with Iran as deadline nears
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine