BP says U.S. Gulf leak flow rate unchanged
HOUSTON May 3 (Reuters) - The flow rate of the oil leak in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico remains unchanged, a BP (BP.L) spokesman said on Monday.
Spokesman David Nicholas said the rate was unchanged in response to an inquiry about another BP official, Jeff Childs, saying in an interview with an Alabama television station that the flow rate had been "significantly" cut.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data