BP says U.S. Gulf leak flow rate unchanged
HOUSTON May 3 (Reuters) - The flow rate of the oil leak in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico remains unchanged, a BP (BP.L) spokesman said on Monday.
Spokesman David Nicholas said the rate was unchanged in response to an inquiry about another BP official, Jeff Childs, saying in an interview with an Alabama television station that the flow rate had been "significantly" cut.
- A week on, Gaza war takes on deadly routine despite calls for truce |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources