Trading error blamed for market plunge: CNBC
NEW YORK (Reuters) - A trading error at a major firm was to blame for the day's market plunge, CNBC reported on Thursday.
Separately, Nasdaq said it was working with other major markets to review the market activity that occurred between 2:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
The exchange said in an e-mail it would advise when more information was known.
(Reporting by Wall Street team)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat