New Issue-XCEL Energy Inc sells $550 mln in senior notes
May 10 (Reuters) - XCEL Energy Inc (XEL.N) on Monday sold $550 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $500 million.
Barclays Capital, Morgan Stanley and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: XCEL ENERGY INC AMT $550 MLN COUPON 4.70 PCT MATURITY 5/15/2020 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 99.676 FIRST PAY 11/15/2010 MOODY'S Baa1 YIELD 4.741 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/13/2010 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 120 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH BBB-PLUS MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE-CALL 20 BPS
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Hong Kong protests approach potential National Day flashpoint |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |