- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Man linked to Boston bombing suspect killed by FBI in Florida
New Issue-Kratos Defense sells $225 mln in notes
May 12 (Reuters) - Kratos Defense & Security Solutions Inc (KTOS.O) on Wednesday sold $225 million of senior secured notes in the 144a private placement market, said a market source.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $200 million.
Jefferies was the sole bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: KRATOS DEFENSE & SECURITY SOLUTIONS INC AMT $225 MLN COUPON 10.0 PCT MATURITY 6/1/2017 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 12/1/2010 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 10.0 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/19/2010 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD 642 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE-CALL 50 BPS
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this