UPDATE 1-Antrim Energy's quarterly loss widens
* Q1 loss/shr $0.02 vs loss/shr $0.01 last year
* Q1 oil and gas rev $3.1 mln vs $3.2 mln last year
* Says sees FY production of 1,800 boepd in Argentina
* Shares down 2 pct
May 14 (Reuters) - Junior oil and gas explorer Antrim Energy Inc (AEN.TO) posted a wider first-quarter loss, hurt by lower oil sales volumes due to the sale of its Puesto Guardian field in Argentina.
Antrim, which has assets in the UK North Sea and Argentina, said it expects daily production in Argentina to average about 1,800 net barrels of oil equivalent per day (boepd) in 2010.
For the first quarter, average production in Argentina increased 15 percent to 1,835 boep/d.
Antrim posted net loss of $2.1 million or 2 cents per share, for the quarter, compared with a loss of $1.8 million, or 1 cent a share, a year ago.
Oil and gas revenue decreased marginally to $3.1 million.
Shares of the company were trading down 2 percent at 97 Canadian cents Friday morning on the Toronto Stock Exchange. (Reporting by Arnika Thakur in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |