Alon reports FCCU compressor malfunction -filing
HOUSTON May 14 (Reuters) - Alon USA Energy (ALJ.N) reported a wet gas compressor on a gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracking unit shut down at its 70,000 barrel per day (bpd) Big Spring, Texas, refinery during a storm, according to a notice filed on Friday with Texas pollution regulators.
The west gas compressor's output was diverted to the refinery's flare system, according to the notice filed with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality. Refinery workers were attempting on Friday to restart the compressor and return it to normal operations. (Reporting by Erwin Seba)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |