Thai policeman seen firing at troops in Bangkok - witness
BANGKOK May 14 (Reuters) - A Thai policeman fired bullets at soldiers during clashes between the army and anti-government protesters in central Bangkok on Friday, a Reuters witness said.
The policeman stood in front of the Lumpini police station and fired a handgun towards troops trying to seal off the area leading to an encampment occupied by the demonstrators. (Reporting by Adrees Latif; Writing by Martin Petty; Editing by Bill Tarrant)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data