"Super Eruption" underway at Syfy
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Syfy is adding to its Saturday night creature-feature slate.
The cable network has started shooting "Super Eruption," which centers on a super volcano that erupts in Yellowstone Park. Richard Burgi ("Desperate Housewives") and Juliet Aubrey ("Primeval") star as a firefighter and volcanologist, respectively, who team in an attempt to save lives.
Production is underway in Bulgaria, a land not known for its seismic activity.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media