Iran says will continue 20 percent enrichment
TEHRAN May 17 (Reuters) - Iran will continue its uranium enrichment activities, including production of 20 percent enriched uranium, even after signing a nuclear fuel swap deal with Turkey and Brazil on Monday, a senior official told Reuters.
"There is no relation between the swap deal and our enrichment activities ... We will continue our 20 percent uranium enrichment work," said Ali Akbar Salehi, head of Iran's Atomic Energy Organisation.
(Reporting by Parisa Hafezi)
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ