REFILE-UPDATE 1-Netlist settles lawsuit with Texas Instruments
(Fixes typo in company name in second bullet point)
* Suit over use of Netlist's memory modules, technology
* Netlist shares up 15 pct before the bell
May 17 (Reuters) - Netlist Inc (NLST.O) said it resolved a lawsuit with Texas Instruments TXN.N concerning the use of its memory modules and related technology, sending its shares up 15 percent.
Netlist designs and makes memory subsystems for the server and communications markets.
Shares of the company were trading up 10 percent at $3 Monday before the bell. (Reporting by Mansi Dutta in Bangalore; Editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park