REFILE-UPDATE 1-Netlist settles lawsuit with Texas Instruments
(Fixes typo in company name in second bullet point)
* Suit over use of Netlist's memory modules, technology
* Netlist shares up 15 pct before the bell
May 17 (Reuters) - Netlist Inc (NLST.O) said it resolved a lawsuit with Texas Instruments TXN.N concerning the use of its memory modules and related technology, sending its shares up 15 percent.
Netlist designs and makes memory subsystems for the server and communications markets.
Shares of the company were trading up 10 percent at $3 Monday before the bell. (Reporting by Mansi Dutta in Bangalore; Editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general heads for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |