New Issue-Empire District Electric sells FMBs
May 24 (Reuters) - Empire District Electric Co (EDE.N) on Monday sold $100 million of first mortgage bonds, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch was the active bookrunning manager for the sale.
Wells Fargo Securities was the passive bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: EMPIRE DISTRICT ELECTRIC CO AMT $100 MLN COUPON 4.65 PCT MATURITY 5/28/2020 TYPE FMBS ISS PRICE 99.786 FIRST PAY 11/28/2010 MOODY'S A3 YIELD 4.677 PCT SETTLEMENT 5/28/2010 S&P BBB-PLUS SPREAD 145 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE-CALL 25 BPS
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to deploy 3,000 troops as Ebola crisis worsens
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |