May be 24-48 hrs before "top kill" result known-BP
HOUSTON May 27 (Reuters) - It could be 24-48 hours before BP Plc can tell if its "top kill" operation to plug a blown-out well in the Gulf of Mexico will succeed, a company spokesman said on Thursday. (Reporting by Tom Bergin)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |