Russia's Mechel to pay $29.5 mln in dividends
MOSCOW May 28 (Reuters) - Russia' coking coal and steel producer Mechel (MTL.N) said on Friday its board had recommended paying shareholders $29.5 million in dividends for 2009.
It said in a statement the board recommended a dividend of 1.09 roubles (around $0.035) per ordinary share for a total of $14.7 million and 3.29 roubles ($0.11) per preference share for a total of $14.8 million.
The dividend has to be approved by an annual shareholders meeting to take place on June 30. The ex-dividend date is May 24. (Reporting by Aleksandras Budrys; editing by Dmitry Sergeyev)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |