Tropical storm Agatha forms in Pacific off Guatemala
MEXICO CITY May 29 (Reuters) - Tropical storm Agatha formed in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Guatemala on Saturday, the U.S. National Hurricane Center reported.
The storm, with maximum sustained winds of 40 miles per hour (65 kph), was located 170 miles (275 km) west-southwest of San Jose, Guatemala, the Miami-based hurricane center said. (Reporting by Robert Campbell; Editing by Eric Walsh)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'