US Treasury to net $2.97 mln on First Financial warrants
WASHINGTON, June 3
WASHINGTON, June 3 (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury Department said on Thursday that it will take in net proceeds of about $2.97 million from the sale of warrants in First Financial Bancorp (FFBC.O) that were priced at $6.70 each.
The sale of 465,117 warrants is expected to close on or about June 8, Treasury said in a statement, providing U.S. taxpayers with an additional return on the government's preferred stock investment in the bank, which was previously repaid. (Reporting by Glenn Somerville; Editing by Neil Stempleman)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |