New Issue-Spectrum Brands sells $750 mln in notes
June 4 (Reuters) - Spectrum Brands (SPB.N) on Friday sold $750 million of first priority senior secured notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $500 million.
Credit Suisse, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, and Deutsche Bank were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: Spectrum Brands AMT $750 MLN COUPON 9.50 PCT MATURITY 6/15/2018 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 98.634 FIRST PAY 12/15/2010 MOODY'S B2 YIELD 9.75 PCT SETTLEMENT 6/18/2010 S&P SINGLE-B SPREAD 687 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL +50 BPS
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane