Joseph Fiennes, Eva Green enter realm of "Camelot"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Joseph Fiennes and Eva Green have joined the Starz series "Camelot."
Fiennes ("FlashForward") will star as the fabled wizard Merlin, while Green ("Casino Royale") will play the sorceress Morgana in the retelling of the legend.
The network also has cast Jamie Campbell Bower and Tamsin Egerton as King Arthur and Guinevere, respectively.
"Camelot" is an international co-production between Irish company Octagon and Canadian outfit Take 5, developed in association with the U.K.'s Ecosse Films.
Production starts in June on 10 episodes for the series, which will debut on Starz in early 2011.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow