Joseph Fiennes, Eva Green enter realm of "Camelot"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Joseph Fiennes and Eva Green have joined the Starz series "Camelot."
Fiennes ("FlashForward") will star as the fabled wizard Merlin, while Green ("Casino Royale") will play the sorceress Morgana in the retelling of the legend.
The network also has cast Jamie Campbell Bower and Tamsin Egerton as King Arthur and Guinevere, respectively.
"Camelot" is an international co-production between Irish company Octagon and Canadian outfit Take 5, developed in association with the U.K.'s Ecosse Films.
Production starts in June on 10 episodes for the series, which will debut on Starz in early 2011.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port