New Issue-BWAY Holding Co sells $205 mln in 8-yr notes
June 8 (Reuters) - BWAY Holding Co BWY.N on Tuesday sold $205 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank and Barclays were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: BWAY HOLDING CO AMT $205 MLN COUPON 10.0 PCT MATURITY 6/15/2018 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 98.658 FIRST PAY 12/15/2010 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 10.25 PCT SETTLEMENT 6/16/2010 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD 743 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* * MAKE-WHOLE-CALL 50 BPS
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources