- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
UPDATE 1-Men's Wearhouse says not to open women's stores
June 9 |
June 9 (Reuters) - Men's Wearhouse Inc (MW.N) on Wednesday said it was not opening a chain of women's wear stores.
Earlier in the day, the New York Post reported the company would expand into selling women's clothing next year, under the label 'Women's Wearhouse.'
"I don't think we are going to go down that path because I think we want to continue to be able to promote with the 1000 Men's Wearhouse stores," Chief Executive George Zimmer said on a conference call with analysts. (Reporting by Vidya Lakshmi in Bangalore; Editing by Vinu Pilakkott)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this