REFILE-UPDATE 1-RCM Technologies adopts shareholder rights plan
(Corrects typo in paragraph 2)
June 9 (Reuters) - RCM Technologies Inc (RCMT.O) said it adopted a shareholder rights plan with a 15 percent trigger, expiring on June 21, 2011.
The company's board approved the plan in response to CDI Corp's (CDI.N) recent hostile bid to buy RCM at $5.20 per share, which RCM had rejected. [ID:nSGE6520IP]
If the rights become exercisable, rights holders will be entitled to acquire RCM's common stock at a 50 percent discount, the provider of IT services to a host of industries said in a statement.
Shares of the company closed at $4.90 Tuesday on Nasdaq. (Reporting by Mansi Dutta in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai