Wynn Macau says Cotai project could break ground in 2011
MACAU, June 10
MACAU, June 10 (Reuters) - Wynn Macau (1128.HK), a unit of Las Vegas casino operator Wynn Resorts (WYNN.O), could break ground on a mega casino resort on Macau's Cotai Strip next year, Chairman and casino magnate Steve Wynn told reporters on Thursday.
The project would be completed by late 2013 or early 2014, Wynn said previously.
Wynn Macau, whose rivals include Sands China (1928.HK) and Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL.O), opened its second casino in the Chinese gambling enclave of Macau in April. (Reporting by Sui Lee; Editing by Chris Lewis)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image