BP preparing to defer dividend: report
NEW YORK (Reuters) - London's Times says BP Plc (BP.L) is preparing to defer its dividend and put the money for dividend in an escrow account until the full scale of the company's liabilities can be determined.
BP spokesman Robert Wine told Reuters "we are considering all options, but no decision has been taken."
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- UPDATE 8-U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports