Rakuten to buy French online mall PriceMinister
TOKYO, June 17
TOKYO, June 17 (Reuters) - Japan's Rakuten 4755.Q said on Thursday that it would buy French online mall operator PriceMinister for 200 million euros ($246 million). (Reporting by Nobuhiro Kubo)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South