Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart marry: reports
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actors Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart have finally said "I do," marrying in a ceremony at the governor's mansion in the U.S. state of New Mexico, according to media reports on Wednesday.
The couple's representative confirmed to People magazine that Ford, 67, the star of the "Indiana Jones" and "Star Wars" films, tied the knot with 45-year-old Flockhart in Santa Fe on Tuesday. The ceremony was conducted by Governor Bill Richardson.
Ford is currently filming "Cowboys and Aliens" in the southwestern state.
He reportedly proposed to Flockhart on Valentine's Day last year. The Hollywood couple, who met at the Golden Globe awards in 2002, are parents of Flockhart's nine-year-old adopted son Liam.
This is the third marriage for Ford who has four other older children and two grandchildren, and the first for Flockhart who played the title role in the quirky TV legal sitcom "Ally McBeal" from 1997 until 2002
(Writing by Belinda Goldsmith, Editing by Dean Goodman)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow