Sembcorp extends takeover offer for Cascal till Jul 8
SINGAPORE, June 21
SINGAPORE, June 21 (Reuters) - Sembcorp Industries (SCIL.SI) said on Monday it will extend its bid to buy water company Cascal HOO.N till July 8.
The Singapore firm, which said it will pay US$6.75 for every Cascal share if it gets at least 80 percent of the shares, had previously set a deadline of June 21.
(Reporting by Kevin Lim)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message