Sembcorp extends takeover offer for Cascal till Jul 8
SINGAPORE, June 21
SINGAPORE, June 21 (Reuters) - Sembcorp Industries (SCIL.SI) said on Monday it will extend its bid to buy water company Cascal HOO.N till July 8.
The Singapore firm, which said it will pay US$6.75 for every Cascal share if it gets at least 80 percent of the shares, had previously set a deadline of June 21.
(Reporting by Kevin Lim)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters