Sembcorp extends takeover offer for Cascal till Jul 8
SINGAPORE, June 21
SINGAPORE, June 21 (Reuters) - Sembcorp Industries (SCIL.SI) said on Monday it will extend its bid to buy water company Cascal HOO.N till July 8.
The Singapore firm, which said it will pay US$6.75 for every Cascal share if it gets at least 80 percent of the shares, had previously set a deadline of June 21.
(Reporting by Kevin Lim)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |