Sembcorp extends takeover offer for Cascal till Jul 8
SINGAPORE, June 21
SINGAPORE, June 21 (Reuters) - Sembcorp Industries (SCIL.SI) said on Monday it will extend its bid to buy water company Cascal HOO.N till July 8.
The Singapore firm, which said it will pay US$6.75 for every Cascal share if it gets at least 80 percent of the shares, had previously set a deadline of June 21.
(Reporting by Kevin Lim)
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note