Sembcorp extends takeover offer for Cascal till Jul 8
SINGAPORE, June 21
SINGAPORE, June 21 (Reuters) - Sembcorp Industries (SCIL.SI) said on Monday it will extend its bid to buy water company Cascal HOO.N till July 8.
The Singapore firm, which said it will pay US$6.75 for every Cascal share if it gets at least 80 percent of the shares, had previously set a deadline of June 21.
(Reporting by Kevin Lim)
- Gunman killed, three students shot in Florida university library |
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds
- Exclusive: U.S. to allow people from nations hit by Ebola to stay temporarily