UBS co-head of Asia equity derivatives trading dies
HONG KONG, June 21 (Reuters) - UBS (UBS.N)(UBSN.VX) co-head of Asia derivatives trading has died, a company spokesman said on Monday.
Neil McCormick, co-head of Asia equity derivatives trading based in Hong Kong, died in London over the weekend, according to Asiamoney.com. The UBS spokesman confirmed the death, but did not provide further details.
"Our thoughts are with Neil's family and friends at this difficult time," said UBS spokesman Chris Cockerill. (Reporting by Michael Flaherty and Maggie Lu; Editing by Chris Lewis)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections