UBS co-head of Asia equity derivatives trading dies
HONG KONG, June 21 (Reuters) - UBS (UBS.N)(UBSN.VX) co-head of Asia derivatives trading has died, a company spokesman said on Monday.
Neil McCormick, co-head of Asia equity derivatives trading based in Hong Kong, died in London over the weekend, according to Asiamoney.com. The UBS spokesman confirmed the death, but did not provide further details.
"Our thoughts are with Neil's family and friends at this difficult time," said UBS spokesman Chris Cockerill. (Reporting by Michael Flaherty and Maggie Lu; Editing by Chris Lewis)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |