- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Man accused of kidnapping Cleveland women to face more charges
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
UPDATE 1-Harry Winston gets $100 mln credit facility
* Says borrowing at interest margin of 3.5 pct
* Says facility has initial maturity date of June 24, 2013
* Says no scheduled repayments required before maturity
June 24 (Reuters) - Harry Winston Diamond Corp HW.TO said it completed a $100 million senior secured revolving credit facility with Standard Chartered Bank (STAN.L).
Harry Winston, which owns a minority stake in the Diavik diamond mine in Canada's Arctic and operates a string of high-end jewellery shops, said the borrowing will bear an interest margin of 3.5 percent.
The facility has an initial maturity date of June 24, 2013 with two one-year additional extensions at the company's option, and there are no scheduled repayments required before maturity, Harry Winston said.
Shares of the Toronto-based company, which is part-owned by Kinross Gold (K.TO), closed at C$13.53 Thursday on the Toronto Stock Exchange. (Reporting by Arnika Thakur in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this