UPDATE 1-Industrial Services sees Q2 revenue doubling
* Sees Q2 rev $82 mln-$86 mln
* Shares rise 13 pct
June 24 (Reuters) - Industrial Services of America Inc (IDSA.O) expects its quarterly revenue to more than double from the past year, sending its shares up 13 percent.
The metal recycling company forecast second-quarter revenue between $82 million and $86 million, compared with $39.1 million a year ago.
An analyst expects quarterly revenue of $79 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
Shares of the company were trading up 9 percent at $11.35 Thursday morning on the New York Stock Exchange. They rose to $11.74 earlier in the session. (Reporting by Vinay Sarawagi in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian) ((email@example.com; within U.S. +646 223 8780; outside U.S. +91 80 4135 5800; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org))
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers