New Issue-Entertainment Properties sells $250 mln in notes
June 25 (Reuters) - Entertainment Properties Trust (EPR.N) on Friday sold $250 million of senior unsecued notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Barclays, JP Morgan and the Royal Bank of Canada were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: ENTERTAINMENT PROPERTIES TRUST AMT $250 MLN COUPON 7.75 PCT MATURITY 7/15/2020 TYPE SR UNS NTS ISS PRICE 98.29 FIRST PAY 1/15/2011 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD 8.0 PCT SETTLEMENT 6/30/2010 S&P BB-PLUS SPREAD 490.7 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH BBB-MINUS MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE-CALL 50 BPS
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change