UPDATE 1-NuLoch Resources expands line of credit
* Raises line of credit by 65 pct to C$14 mln
* Says produced 1,100 boe/d in late May
June 29 (Reuters) - NuLoch Resources Inc NLRa.V, a Canada-based petroleum and natural gas explorer and producer, said it increased its current line of credit by 65 percent to C$14 million ($13.5 million).
The company, which has assets in Western Canada and North Dakota, also said it produced 1,100 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boe/d) in late May, and the production consisted of 73 percent light oil.
In May, the company reported average first-quarter production of 837 boe/d and said it expected an exit target of 1,800 boe/d for the year.
Shares of the company closed at C$1.57 Monday on the Toronto Stock Exchange. ($1=1.035 Canadian Dollar) (Reporting by Arnika Thakur in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |