UPDATE 1-ConocoPhillips sells truck stop stake for $626 mln
* Sells 50 pct stake to Pilot Travel
* Sale part of ConocoPhillips' $10 bln asset sale plan
NEW YORK, June 30 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips (COP.N) said it completed the sale of its 50 percent stake in a truck stop joint venture to Pilot Travel Centers for $626 million, marking the latest step in its $10 billion asset sale plan.
The deal to sell the stake in CFJ Properties - Flying J truck stops had been announced earlier, but the price was not known.
ConocoPhillips said the deal also includes long-term product supply agreements with Pilot Travel Centers. (Reporting by Paritosh Bansal; Editing by Steve Orlofsky)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters