UPDATE 1-ConocoPhillips sells truck stop stake for $626 mln
* Sells 50 pct stake to Pilot Travel
* Sale part of ConocoPhillips' $10 bln asset sale plan
NEW YORK, June 30 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips (COP.N) said it completed the sale of its 50 percent stake in a truck stop joint venture to Pilot Travel Centers for $626 million, marking the latest step in its $10 billion asset sale plan.
The deal to sell the stake in CFJ Properties - Flying J truck stops had been announced earlier, but the price was not known.
ConocoPhillips said the deal also includes long-term product supply agreements with Pilot Travel Centers. (Reporting by Paritosh Bansal; Editing by Steve Orlofsky)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief