LME PEOPLE-BGC Brokers hires Mark Hamblin for base metals
LONDON, June 30
LONDON, June 30 (Reuters) - BGC Brokers (BGCP.O) said on Wednesday it had hired Mark Hamblin to join its base metals trading desk in London effective July 1, to help expand the company's operations.
Hamblin was previously at broking firm MF Global MF.N, BGC said.
BGC is a Category 2 member of the London Metal Exchange. It is also a member of the London Clearing House and registered with Britain's Financial Services Authority.
(Reporting by Pratima Desai;editing by Jane Baird)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement