Erin Andrews signs new ESPN deal
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - ESPN fan favorite reporter Erin Andrews has signed a new multi-year deal with the sports cable channel.
Andrews will join the network's new College GameDay lineup, contributing reports during the ESPN portion of the show, in addition to working as a sideline reporter. Andrews will also become a regular contributor to ABC's "Good Morning America."
"I am very pleased and excited about my new role with the network and I'm especially looking forward to the new opportunities presented with 'College GameDay' and 'Good Morning America'," Andrews said.
Andrews started with ESPN in 2004, covering the NHL's Stanley Cup Finals. Her job expanded in 2005 to include MLB reporting. Earlier this year she was a contestant on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars."
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source