Illeana Douglas to guest on "Entourage"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Actress Illeana Douglas will appear on HBO's "Entourage" this season, playing the sister of Ari Gold's wife in a latter episode of the hipster comedy.
She may return during the eighth season as well. The show's seventh season began last month.
In recent years, Douglas has appeared in episodes of "Ugly Betty," "Law & Order: SVU" and "Six Feet Under," but is best known for her work in movies such as "Cape Fear" and "Stir of Echoes."
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls