Goldman up 5 percent after SEC settlement
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Group shares advanced further in after-hours trading on Thursday after the company agreed to pay $550 million to regulators to settle civil fraud charges.
Goldman shares rose 5.2 percent to $152.75.
(Editing by Kenneth Barry)
- Gaza rockets land deep in Israel as it bombards Palestinian enclave |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Both candidates in Indonesia election claim victory; Jokowi ahead in more counts |
- Argentina, Netherlands set for battle, Brazil wonders what happened
- Former New Orleans Mayor Nagin gets 10 years in corruption case