New Issue-Bancolombia sells $620 mln in notes
July 19 (Reuters) - Bancolombia SA (CIB.N) on Monday sold $620 million of Tier 2 subordinated notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $600 million.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: BANCOLOMBIA SA AMT $620 MLN COUPON 6.125 PCT MATURITY 7/26/2020 TYPE TIER 2 NTS ISS PRICE 98.418 FIRST PAY 1/26/2011 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD 6.341 PCT SETTLEMENT 7/26/2010 S&P N/A SPREAD 337.5 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH BB-PLUS MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria