China to vet Everbright Bank's Shanghai IPO next Monday
SHANGHAI, July 22
SHANGHAI, July 22 (Reuters) - China's securities regulator said it would review China Everbright Bank's application for an initial public offering in Shanghai next Monday.
Everbright Bank plans to sell up to 6.1 billion yuan-denominated A shares, the lender said in its preliminary prospectus published on the regulator's website on Thursday.
If the bank chooses to exercise an overallotment option, it will sell up to 7 billion shares. ($1=6.77 Yuan) (Reporting by Samuel Shen and Jacqueline Wong)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted