China to vet Everbright Bank's Shanghai IPO next Monday
SHANGHAI, July 22
SHANGHAI, July 22 (Reuters) - China's securities regulator said it would review China Everbright Bank's application for an initial public offering in Shanghai next Monday.
Everbright Bank plans to sell up to 6.1 billion yuan-denominated A shares, the lender said in its preliminary prospectus published on the regulator's website on Thursday.
If the bank chooses to exercise an overallotment option, it will sell up to 7 billion shares. ($1=6.77 Yuan) (Reporting by Samuel Shen and Jacqueline Wong)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister