Japan's TSE: trade suspended in Panasonic, others
TOKYO, July 29
TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - Japan's Tokyo Stock Exchange said on Thursday that trade was suspended in Panasonic (6752.T), Sanyo 6764.T, and Panasonic Elec Wks 6991.T after sources said Panasonic would make the other two companies wholly-owned subsidiaries. [ID:nTOE66R07K]
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting