Bank of Canada dates for interest rate announcements
TORONTO, July 29
TORONTO, July 29 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada released on Thursday its 2011 schedule of eight dates for announcing its key policy interest rate decisions and confirmed the dates for the rest of this year. The announcement schedule from September 2010 until December 2011 is as follows: Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2010 Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2010 Tuesday, Dec. 7, 2010 Tuesday, Jan. 18, 2011 Tuesday, March 1, 2011 Tuesday, April 12, 2011 Tuesday, May 31, 2011 Tuesday, July 19 2011 Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2011 Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2011 Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2011
The central bank said all announcements will continue to be made at 9 a.m. eastern time.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |