US EPA denies challenges to greenhouse gas rule
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on Thursday denied 10 petitions challenging EPA's 2009 finding that climate-warming greenhouse gas emissions endanger human health and the environment.
The EPA had received the petitions from states such as Texas and Virginia and groups like the Ohio Coal Association.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report