New Issue-inVentiv Health sells $275 mln in notes
(Corrects trading symbol to VTIV.O instead of VTV.O).
July 28 (Reuters) - inVentiv Health Inc VTIV.O on Wednesday sold $275 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, and Deutsche Bank were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: INVENTIV HEALTH INC AMT $275 MLN COUPON 10.00 PCT MATURITY 8/15/2018 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 2/15/2011 MOODY'S Caa1 YIELD 10.00 PCT SETTLEMENT 8/4/2010 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD 739 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* * MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote