New Issue-inVentiv Health sells $275 mln in notes
(Corrects trading symbol to VTIV.O instead of VTV.O).
July 28 (Reuters) - inVentiv Health Inc VTIV.O on Wednesday sold $275 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, and Deutsche Bank were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: INVENTIV HEALTH INC AMT $275 MLN COUPON 10.00 PCT MATURITY 8/15/2018 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 2/15/2011 MOODY'S Caa1 YIELD 10.00 PCT SETTLEMENT 8/4/2010 S&P B-MINUS SPREAD 739 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* * MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |