RPT-TABLE-Reuters/U Mich July final sentiment index 67.8
(Repeats to additional subscribers.)
July 30 (Reuters) - Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan Surveys of Consumers' final July consumer sentiment index rose to 67.8 from 66.5 in the preliminary July reading, according to a report released on Friday.
Economists in a Reuters survey expected a final July reading of 67.0.
Below is a table of the survey's components:
July-F June May April March Sentiment 67.8 76.0 73.6 72.2 73.6 Current conditions 76.5 85.6 81.0 81.0 82.4 Expectations 62.3 69.8 68.8 66.5 67.9 1-year inflation 2.7 2.8 3.2 2.9 2.7 5-year inflation 2.9 2.8 2.9 2.7 2.7
THE SURVEY: The Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan Surveys of Consumers, a monthly series of data on U.S. consumer sentiment, are produced by the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Thomson Reuters has exclusive rights to distribute the data for six months after the release.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official