Spain cuts solar incentives by up to 45 percent
MADRID (Reuters) - Spain will cut photovoltaic premiums by 45 percent for new ground-based installations and up to 25 percent for new roof-mounted plants, the Industry Ministry said in a statement on Sunday.
The step is subject to approval by the country's energy regulator, the ministry said.
(Reporting by Paul Day; Editing by Michael Shields)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |