Omnicom Group sells $1 bln notes - IFR
NEW YORK Aug 2 (Reuters) - Advertiser Omnicom Group (OMC.N) sold $1 billion of 10-year notes on Monday, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The 4.45 percent notes, due Aug. 15, 2020, were priced at 99.654 to yield 4.493 percent or 155 basis points more than comparable U.S. Treasuries.
The issue was sold through joint lead managers JP Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank and HSBC, according to IFR. (Reporting by Pam Niimi)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study