Omnicom Group sells $1 bln notes - IFR
NEW YORK Aug 2 (Reuters) - Advertiser Omnicom Group (OMC.N) sold $1 billion of 10-year notes on Monday, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The 4.45 percent notes, due Aug. 15, 2020, were priced at 99.654 to yield 4.493 percent or 155 basis points more than comparable U.S. Treasuries.
The issue was sold through joint lead managers JP Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank and HSBC, according to IFR. (Reporting by Pam Niimi)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections