Omnicom Group sells $1 bln notes - IFR
NEW YORK Aug 2 (Reuters) - Advertiser Omnicom Group (OMC.N) sold $1 billion of 10-year notes on Monday, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The 4.45 percent notes, due Aug. 15, 2020, were priced at 99.654 to yield 4.493 percent or 155 basis points more than comparable U.S. Treasuries.
The issue was sold through joint lead managers JP Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank and HSBC, according to IFR. (Reporting by Pam Niimi)
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ