Omnicom Group sells $1 bln notes - IFR
NEW YORK Aug 2 (Reuters) - Advertiser Omnicom Group (OMC.N) sold $1 billion of 10-year notes on Monday, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The 4.45 percent notes, due Aug. 15, 2020, were priced at 99.654 to yield 4.493 percent or 155 basis points more than comparable U.S. Treasuries.
The issue was sold through joint lead managers JP Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Deutsche Bank and HSBC, according to IFR. (Reporting by Pam Niimi)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead